Starting off I decided to try to condense all the content on the scuba page we were given originally. I felt there was just stuff everywhere and no general direction. I started with my header and footer, then started editing photos and placing. I also re-designed the logo. After switching to the final layout from a different students work, I noticed her page was a lot longer but still simple and had a good general direction of display. I enjoyed enhancing her page and only had to reduce a little text and emphasize the buttons to get more content if the user choses. Overall a great exercise!

start finish