Practice for M07 sub
On the HTML file, you must have the following elements:
Create a parent containing div that contains all content and applies a "container" class.
Create 2 child nested div items that are nested inside the "container" class. Give the first div a class of "item1" and the second "item2".
Somewhere within one or both of the nested divs include the following:
At least two different heading tags.
- At least two paragraphs of text wrapped in an appropriate HTML tag.
- At least one list with 3 list items.
- At least two links, both linking to external websites of your choice (keep it school safe).
- One image tag displaying an image of your choice that is an appropriate file format (keep it school safe).
Using the CSS file, you must style the following:
Your container element should include the following:
- Should apply the display property to apply flexbox.
- Make sure it is 1200px wide and centered on the screen.
- It should have 30px of padding around all sides.
- It should have 10px of margin around all sides.
- It should have a background color that you decide.
- Your .item1 and .item2 element should have different background colors. Be sure you choose colors that do not pose legibility issues.
Your body element should include the following:
Apply a background color of your choice.
Style your body copy and font size
Your heading tags should include the following:
Should be be different sizes and be of a different typeface than your body copy
Your links should include the following:
must be a different color other than the default blue and must not have an underline.
Should have a hover style so that when it is hovered the link appears differently.
Once you are finished creating these files and styling, you will upload this exercise to www.valenciawebstudio.com (Links to an external site.) – copy/paste the link to submit in canvas to this exercise to receive credit.